BUCHANAN® Bib (pack of 10)
The Buchanan® bib is a protective bib for neck breathers. It is similar in design and function to the Deltanex® bib. The special foam insert ensures effective filtering, warming and humidification of the inspired air.
- To cover and protect the tracheostoma of laryngectomized and tracheostomized patients
- Particularly suitable for patients with a sensitive skin who do not tolerate adhesive filters
- A special foam insert ensures effective filtering, warming and humidification of the inspired air
- Large surface
- Extra-long neck straps – suits every neck size
- Also available in small (REF 41800)
- Each bib is individually and hygienically packed inside its packaging unit
- Washable and reusable
The difference between the Deltanex® bib and the Buchanan® bib is in the size and fastening method. The Buchanan® bib is larger than the Deltanex® bib and is attached using fabric straps that are wrapped around the neck and tied in a knot. The neck straps are extra long and therefore suitable for every neck size.
The Buchanan® bib reduces the risk of breathing difficulties, caused by cold, dry and unfiltered air. It is washable and, for reasons of hygiene, should be changed daily.
The packing unit contains 10 pieces, with each bib in individual, hygienic packaging.
The Buchanan® bib is available in two sizes:
REF 41700 Buchanan® Bib Large – 8.27" x 7.5"
REF 41800 Buchanan® Bib Small – 4.7" x 5.9" cm