HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS + HME, Package of 30
HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS + HME
Speaking valves facilitate speaking for tracheotomized patients with a partly or fully intact larynx. They allow the patients to speak without finger occlusion of the tracheostoma. They open during inhalation and close during exhalation thereby guiding the exhaled air through the larynx, the vocal cords and the mouth cavity.
The HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS + HME is combined with a heat-and-moisture exchange (HME) filter to pre-warm anda pre-humidify the inhaled air along with the filtering of dust particles. The PLUS model has a multi-adaptor that fits both 15 mm and 22 mm connectors.
- Combines two functions: speaking valve and HME
- Open-pore HME polyurethane filter coated with a hygrophilic substance to retain moisture
- Speaking valve membrane is biased-closed. The advantage is that no excess exhalation pressure is required to close the valve, resulting in less fatigue and better speaking quality.
- Multi-adaptor fits both 15mm and 22mm connectors
- Extremely lightweight
- Low-profile design
Also available with oxygen supply port:
- HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS O2 + HME (with oxygen supply port) (46489)
The HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS + HME speaking valves are supplied in individual, hygienic packaging, in a packing unit of 30 pieces.
The HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS + HME speaking valve is intended for single use only. The use in combination with further humidification or nebulizer aids through inhalation devices is not recommended!
The use on laryngectomized patients is contraindicated.
To order this product, you must have a prescription from a physician. For details and instruction, please click on PRESCRIPTION POLICY.