HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS O2 + HME, Package of 30
HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS O2 + HME
The HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS 02 + HME is combined with a heat-and-moisture exchange (HME) filter to pre-warm anda pre-humidify the inhaled air along with the filtering of dust particles and a Oxygen port. The PLUS model has a multi-adaptor that fits both 15 mm and 22 mm connectors.
- Combines two functions: speaking valve and HME
- Open-pore HME polyurethane filter coated with a hygrophilic substance to retain moisture
- Speaking valve membrane is biased-closed. The advantage is that no excess exhalation pressure is required to close the valve, resulting in less fatigue and better speaking quality.
- Multi-adaptor fits both 15mm and 22mm connectors
- Extremely lightweight
- Low-profile design
The O2 connector/port is conical shaped. The dimensions are 4.5 mm as largest and 3.5 mm as smallest diameter.
The inner diameter of the small protective closing cap which sits on the O2 connector/port has an inner diameter of 5mm.
Therefore the corresponding O2 supply tube should also have an inner diameter of 5 mm.
- HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS + HME (without oxygen supply port) (REF 46487)
Biased-closed valves are also available without HME Filter:
The HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS O2 + HME speaking valves are supplied in individual, hygienic packaging, in a packing unit of 30 pieces.
The HUMIDOPHONE® PLUS O2 + HME speaking valve is intended for single use only. The use in combination with further humidification or nebuliser aids through inhalation devices is not recommended!
The use on laryngectomized patients is contraindicated.
To order this product, you must have a prescription from a physician. For details and instruction, please click on PRESCRIPTION POLICY.