Laryngofix® Plus is an elegant and functional filter for laryngectomized patients. It assures the filtering, humidification and warming of the inspired air and is attached to the skin over the tracheostoma, using adhesive strips after careful cleaning of the skin around the tracheostoma, e.g., with the stoma cleaning wipe or Opticlear®.
- Adhesive foam filter for laryngectomized patients to provide cover and
protection for the tracheostoma
- Further humidifies, filters and warms the inhaled air
- Its rounded shape assures an excellent fit on the tracheostoma for proper cover and protection from dust particles or insects
- Simple to apply by adhesive stripe on the top side of the tracheostoma; adhesive strength may further be enhanced by use of the OPTIGARD® protective dressing wipe
- Comes in different sizes (large L and small S)
- LARYNGOFIX® PLUS - with two adhesive stripes, one at the top side, one at the bottom side, assures a tight fit on the tracheostoma
To prepare the skin and improve adhesion when using Laryngofix® Plus, we recommend the Optigard® skin protection film.
The skin-friendly medical adhesive strip enables daily use of Laryngofix® Plus. This is attached with two strips, in the upper and lower area, and ensures stable fixing of the tracheostoma protection over the tracheostoma. Laryngofix® Plus can still easily be loosened at the lower adhesive strip, in order to enable coughing.
The rounded shape of Laryngofix® Plus enables an excellent fit to the tracheostoma, providing good cover and secure protection from the ingress of dirt particles, insects, etc.
Laryngofix® Plus is supplied in two sizes (large and small). The packing unit contains 10 pieces.
Laryngofix® Plus is for single use only and should be changed at least once a day.
REF 45902 Laryngofix® Plus, beige, small, 1.5" x 2" pack of 10
REF 45952 Laryngofix® Plus, beige, large, 1.8" x 2.6" pack of 10