LARYNGOTEC® Stoma Button FIX
The Laryngotec® Kombi Stoma Button FIX is made of flexible silicone, helps to keep the tracheostoma open and is ideally suited for patients who otherwise no longer need a tracheostomy tube.
The fastening eyelets for a tube holder on the Laryngotec® Kombi Stoma Button are fitted at a specific angle so that minimum pressure is placed on the button, making it comfortable for the patient to wear. At the same time, the position and stability of the button in the tracheostoma is optimized.
- Stoma Button to keep the tracheostoma of laryngectomized patients open while minimizing the contact surface with the delicate tracheal mucosa
- For long-term use, can be used up to 3-6 months
- Medical grade silicone: soft, pliable, lightweight
- With two lateral eyelets to fasten a tube holder to prevent dislocation of the stoma button
- Transparent, inconspicuous design
- Very flat profile
The Laryngotec® Kombi Stoma Button is supplied in individual, sterile packaging.
REF 15900 LARYNGOTEC® Stoma Button FIX
|Size||Length (L / mm)||I.D. O-cannula (mm)||REF|
O.D. neck flange = Outer diameter behind the neck flange
O.D. Tip = Outer diameter of the outer tube at the tip of the cannula
I.D. = Inner diameter at the tip of the cannula
O-cannula = Outer cannula
To order this product, you must have a prescription from a physician. For details and instruction, please click on PRESCRIPTION POLICY.