LARYVOX® HME, package of 30
Laryvox® HME filter cassettes are particle filters consisting of a foam filter and a plastichousing. The Laryvox® HME filter cassettes are affixed over the tracheostoma either on a special base plate with holding ring or on a tracheostomy tube with combi-adapter or 22 mm connector. Laryvox® HME filter cassettes filter the breathing air, thereby reducing intrusion of particles into the patient‘s airways. The filter cassettes reduce the formation of viscous secretions in the lungs and protect the patient against infections. They store the moisture and warmth of the exhaled air in the filter medium and emit these to the inhaled air again during inspiration.
- Normal respiratory resistance
- For patients directly after laryngectomy
- For situations with normal physical exertion
- Plastic housing with outer diameter of 22 mm
- Compatible with all commonly used 22 mm receptacle systems (such as Duravent® KOMBI tracheostomy tube or Laryvox® Tape base plate)
Supplied in package of 30 HMEs.