MONTGOMERY® Tracheostomy Speaking Valve
Montgomery Tracheostomy Speaking Valve
The Montgomery® Tracheostomy Speaking Valve is designed to allow tracheostomy patients to vocalize without the need for finger occlusion. The valve provides one-way airflow using a thin silicone diaphragm that opens on inspiration and closes on expiration. An exclusive feature of this valve is a "cough-release" mechanism, eliminating valve or tube dislodgment as a result of coughing or excessive airway pressure.
- Attaches to any standard tracheostomy tube 15mm connector
- Allows tracheostomy patients to vocalize without the need for finger occlusion
- Low resistance inspired airflow
- Easy to use and clean
- Speaking valve membrane is hinged creating a "bias-open" position
- Exclusive cough-release feature eliminates tube or valve displacement resulting from coughing or excessive airway pressure
Non-sterile. 1 speaking valve per carton (221201), or 2 speaking valves per carton (221202)
Montgomery® Speaking Valve - Single Pack REF 221201
Montgomery® Speaking Valve - Double Pack REF 221202
To order this product, you must have a prescription from a physician. For details and instruction, please click on PRESCRIPTION POLICY.