MONTGOMERY® VENTRACH Speaking Valve
Montgomery VENTRACH Speaking Valve
The VENTRACH Speaking Valve is designed to offer ventilator-dependent, tracheostomized patients the opportunity to speak during inspiration and expiration without interruption. The valve is placed in-line between the tracheostomy tube and the ventilator and features a low-resistant diaphragm.
Indications for use
• For use as a one-way speaking valve between a tracheostomy tube (15 mm) and ventilation equipment (22mm).
- Allows ventilator-dependent tracheostomy patients to speak hands-free without the need for finger occlusion
- Attaches to any standard tracheostomy tube 15mm connector
- Standard ventilation tubine easily attaches to VENTRACH 22 mm housing
- Low resistance to inspired airflow
- Easy to use and clean
Non-sterile, 1 speaking valve per carton
221401 VENTRACH Speaking Valve