MOORE Tracheostomy Tube
Moore Tracheostomy Tube
The Moore Tracheostomy Tube is a flexible tracheostomy tube designed to conform to individual anatomies while providing patient comfort. Constructed of radiopaque silicone, the tube offers a physiological inertness and nonwetting surface to aid in reducing incrustation and clotting. The standard long length can be trimmed for individual applications.
The Moore Tracheostomy Tube is designed to maintain an adequate airway while providing support in the stenotic cervical or thoracic trachea. The tube is supplied sterile and includes the outer tube, obturator, low-profile inner cannula and 15 mm inner cannula.
• Implant grade silicone
• Non-adherent smooth surface
• Extra-long standard length
• Radiopaque color for maximum visualization
Indications for use
• Provides a secondary airway.
• For acute laryngotracheal injuries.
• To support a reconstructed trachea.
• To support a reconstituted trachea.
• For segmental resection and anastomosis.
• To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
• For tracheal stenosis when the cervical or thoracic trachea cannot be repaired.
• 1 tube set per carton
To order this product, you must have a prescription from a physician. For details and instruction, please click on PRESCRIPTION POLICY.