- High-quality foam compress iwth high absorption capacity
- Made of a 3-layer foam material to prevent adhesion to clotted blood or dried secretions and to absorb secretions.
- Due to its reduced adhesion to the skin, the compress may be removed easily and without pain or the risk to tear open fresh wounds.
- Transmissible to air and humidity to prevent skin maceration and inflammation.
- With slit to allow easy exchange of the compress while the tracheostomy tube remains in situ
- Stabilized tight seal of the tracheostoma and a tight fit of the tracheostomy tube in the trachea
- Sterile to allow immediate post-operative use
The Sensofoam® compress is a high-grade compress for tracheostomy tube users. It is distinguished by its high absorbency. The Sensofoam® foam Pad has an adapted shape based on the anatomical shape of the neck flange.
The Sensofoam® compress is made of multiple layers; the breathable top layer prevents the saturation of the compress while the absorbent foam quickly and surely soaks up secretions. In addition, the adhesion to the skin is prevented allowing the compresses to be removed easily. The Sensofoam® compress causes little irritation and is therefore especially suitable for use on a sore and irritated tracheostoma.
The foamy material is especially soft and comfortable to wear. The Sensofoam ® compress softly and securely cushions the tracheostomy tube against the skin and prevents bruising. At the same time, this stabilizes the fit of the tracheostomy tube in the tracheostoma.
A hole for the tracheostomy tube is located in the middle of the compress. There is also a slit, which enables quick changes of the compress. The tube can stay in the tracheostoma and does not need to be removed before changing the compress.
3" x 1.5"
The Sensofoam® compress is intended for single use and is supplied in sterile, individual packaging, in a box of 10.