TracheoFix® Plus is made of foam, which is placed over the neck openingafter careful cleaning of the tracheostoma with Opticlear® or a stoma cleaning wipe. The breathable fabric ensures optimal filtering and humidification of the inspired air and is intended for single use only.
The TracheoFix® Plus has two skin-friendly medical adhesive strips instead of one. It is also suitable for wearing under a stoma protection neckerchief.
To prepare the skin and improve adhesion when using TracheoFix®, we recommend the Optigard® skin protection film.
- Adhesive foam filter for laryngectomized patients
- TRACHEOFIX® PLUS ensures proper cover and protection from dust particles or insects
- It further humidifies, filters and warms the inhaled air to a certain degree
- Simple to apply by adhesive stripe on the top side of the tracheostoma; adhesive strength may further be enhanced by use of the OPTIGARD® protective dressing wipe (REF 33600 )
- Comes in different sizes (large L and small S) and different colours (beige or white)
- TRACHEOFIX® PLUS - with two adhesive stripes, one at the top side, one at the bottom side, to assure a tight fit on the tracheostoma
The packing unit contains 10 pieces.
REF 45505 TRACHEOFIX® PLUS Small
REF 45510 TRACHEOFIX® PLUS Large