Tracheostoma-Fix® is made of foam, which is placed over the neck openingafter careful cleaning of the tracheostoma with Opticlear® or a stoma cleaning wipe. The breathable fabric ensures optimal filtering and humidification of the inspired air and is intended for single use only.
- Adhesive foam filter for laryngectomized patients
- TRACHEOSTOMA-FIX® ensures proper cover and protection from dust particles or insects
- It further humidifies, filters and warms the inhaled air to a certain degree
- Simple to apply by adhesive stripe on the top side of the tracheostoma; adhesive strength may further be enhanced by use of the OPTIGARD® protective dressing wipe
- Comes in different sizes (large L and small S) and different colours (beige or white)
The skin-friendly medical adhesive strip enables daily use of the Tracheostoma- Fix®. It is also suitable for wearing under a stoma protection neckerchief.
Please note that the Tracheostoma-Fix® can only be worn with restrictions over a tracheostomy tube.
To prepare the skin and improve adhesion when using Tracheostoma- Fix®, we recommend the Optigard® skin protection film.
Tracheostoma-Fix® is available in beige, white and in five different sizes. The packing unit contains 10 pieces
REF 45000 Tracheostoma-Fix® Small 2"x2.5"
REF 45100 Tracheostoma-Fix® Large 2.75" x 3"