The TRACHEOTEX® stoma protection bib covers and protects the tracheostoma of neck breathers. The layers of this air-permeable bib are made of fine mesh fabric (Diolen tulle) to ensure that the inspired air is warmed, humidified and, at the same time, filtered.
- To cover and protect the tracheostoma of laryngectomized and tracheostomized patients
- Available in multiple layers (3-layers, 5L, 8L, 12L) - enables optimal coordination with each seasonal climate
- The fine mash fabric (Diolen tulle) assures a high degree of air permeability and at the same time ensures that the inspired air is warmed, humidified and filtered
- Washable and reusable
- With adherent fastener
- The neck width can be individually adjusted to a size between 34 cm and 46 cm (in the adult variants)
- The fastener is located at the side of the bib and is therefore easily accessible.
- Adult and pediatric variants
- Many colour variants (See Color Sampler)
- Available in 3, 5, 8, or 12-layers
Stoma protection bibs also absorb escaping tracheal secretions and provide effective protection from the ingress of foreign bodies, e.g., dust and insects.
The TRACHEOTEX® Bib is fastened with an adherent fastener, sewn onto the fixing strap.The adjustable strap can be set to a size between 13" - 18". This simplifies handling and provides a comfortable fit. The fastener is located at the side of the bib and is therefore easily accessible at any time.
TRACHEOTEX® Bibs are washable and can be used numerous times. For reasons of hygiene, they should be changed daily.
TRACHEOTEX® Bibs are available in a wide variety of colors and in 3, 5, 8, or 12 layers.
REF 40100 TRACHEOTEX® Bibs 3 Layers
REF 40200 TRACHEOTEX® Bibs 5 Layers
REF 40300 TRACHEOTEX® Bibs 8 Layers
REF 40400 TRACHEOTEX® Bibs 12 Layers
Please note the information in our free Color Sampler.