The TRACHEOTEX® SHIRT is made of smooth cotton jersey and is especially air-permeable and kind to the skin. Heavy sweating is avoided. It is pleasantly light and does not show up under clothing.
- The high collar to covers and protects the tracheostoma of laryngectomized and tracheostomized patients
- Soft cotton jersey
- High degree of air permeability
- Pleasantly light – does not show up under clothing
- Filters, humidifies and warms the inspired air
- The standing collar is elastic throughout and therefore extremely stretchy. This provides a comfortable fit and adjusts to different neck sizes.
- The special design makes a separate fastener system unnecessary (unlike conventional protective turtlenecks)
- Many colour variants (Color Sampler)
The TRACHEOTEX® SHIRT is worn over the tracheostoma and is available in many colours, matching your wardrobe. The incorporated insert, made of multiple layers of fine mesh fabric, warms, humidifies and, at the same time, filters the air and prevents the ingress of foreign bodies, e.g., dust and insects, into the tracheostoma and reliably catches escaping tracheal secretions.
The strap is adjustable from 16" to 18.5" The straps themselves are elastic, which makes them comfortable to wear and ensures a good fit.
Please note the information in our free Color Sampler.
REF 43301 TRACHEOTEX® SHIRT